BirminghamLive is naming and shaming the people convicted of the most serious offences by our courts last month.
The people included are:
- A Birmingham paedophile who groomed teenage girls in Canada was jailed for 40 months.
- A mechanic was jailed for life after stabbing his neighbour to death at his home in Birmingham following a drunken argument.
- A man suspected of grooming a schoolgirl for sex was jailed and is facing deportation – after cops found him in a car with a 14-year-old he was banned from seeing.
- A paedophile − who adopted the name ‘Steven Gerrard’ in a bid to befriend football loving boys − has been jailed.
- A violent carjacking gang who battered motorists with golf clubs, baseball bats and metal bars had their jail terms doubled.
- Three men were jailed for life for murdering five people in a “bomb-like” shop blast after plotting to gain a £300,000 insurance pay-out.
- A thug who viciously attacked a